If you ever win the lottery, chances are that you won’t want just the average dream house...we know we wouldn’t! That is why we’ve put together this list of 30 innovative additions that you can add to your dream home to make it truly unique - just like you!
1. A beautiful and scenic backyard shower for hot summer days.
2. A custom-built bookshelf which opens up to reveal a hidden room.
3. A four-sided Lego wall with unlimited potential for creativity, fun, and randomness.
4. A roaring fireplace that you can access and appreciate from both the bathtub and the bedroom.
5. A massive backyard treehouse - equipped with both a patio and balcony.
6. An actual creek (with real fish!) that flows peacefully underneath your house.
7. An unbelievable bedroom closet that also happens to conceal a waterslide that cascades into a luxurious indoor pool.
8. An elite swimming pool that doubles as entertainment during the summer and a quirky home theatre.
9. Your very own mini-golf course and putting range nestled secretly between various rooms.
10. A kitchen trap door that leads to a huge underground wine cellar.
11. A gigantic 2-story closet to house your growing collection of shoes, clothes and accessories.
12. This multi-layered, family-sized pool and beach house.
13. These fun and space-saving guest bunks that will impress your guests.
14. An entire room dedicated to movie nights with a fireplace and a 50″ projection screen.
15. A staircase that doubles as a slide for the kids to enjoy.
16. A quiet reflection pond along with a comfy hammock.
17. An intricate, gravity-defying cat transit system.
18. A treehouse themed kids room, where the bed is burrowed away in the treehouse.
19. A kitchen that opens up to a private outside bar.
20. Kitchen walls that lift up with a switch of a button to reveal a massive swimming pool.
21. A relaxing ceiling hammock for lazy afternoons and naps.
22. This summer-ready swim-up bar and grill combo.
23. A 3-story climbing wall built into the stairwell.
24. This fantastic, space-saving bookshelf for your office.
25. A small, cosy reading nook under the stairs for quiet afternoons and evenings.
26. Useful hidden storage areas beneath the guest room for all of your extravagant purchases.
27. This epic multi-purpose rotating sink.
28. A secret agent-like pop up hidden garage (definitely a must have!)
29. This sneaky refrigerator under your kitchen island. Perfect for storing cold drinks and refreshments.
30. An enormous, luxurious waterfall shower and bath.
Now that you have seen all of these exciting (but expensive) ideas to make your home more uniquely suited to you, which one will you be using in your lottery dream home? Let us know in the comments!