What is mindfulness? Better yet, how could it help your chances of winning the lottery? Mindfulness is all about visualisation and perception. It is basically the principle that in order to achieve something, you first need to believe it.
This means that if your main goal is winning the lottery, you will need to visualize in your head how it would feel if it actually happened and imagine yourself in that situation. By perceiving yourself in that situation, you send out vibrations to the universe that help make that visualization a reality.
Mindfulness is, of course, not an exact science, but successful people and celebrities all over the world believe in its power and that it can help you achieve your dreams. “The Secret” is a popular book that shot to fame after being featured on Oprah’s Book List. “The Secret” explains the power of putting intricate visualisations out into the universe in order to materialize it in the real world. Oprah says that the book changed her life, and that she hadn’t even realized before reading the book, but that she had actually been using mindfulness her whole life and believes that it played a major role in her success.
Mindfulness is a type of meditation, but instead of clearing your mind, you transport it to a situation, feeling, or moment that you would like to be in. By doing this, you can already see yourself in that space which means that your mind will try to align it with real life by helping you notice opportunities, patterns, and more, to experience it in the real world.
Many previous lottery winners have said that mindfulness was the tool that helped them in winning the lottery. We don’t know how true that is, but there is absolutely no harm in trying!
We have compiled a list of steps for you to follow in order to put winning the lottery out into the universe for you, try them for yourself below:
- Find a quiet spot away from interruptions and sit or lie down in a comfortable position.
- Close your eyes and try to clear any stress, worries or thoughts out of your mind. Do this by focusing on your breathing.
- Once your mind feels clear, start picturing the whole story of you winning the lottery. Picture yourself in first person and try to imagine as many details as you can using all 5 senses, including smells, sounds, and tastes.
- Make sure to picture the story from the beginning (sitting at your laptop, choosing your lottery numbers, checking out, waiting for the draw) to the middle (watching the draw live, or reading the lottery results online, seeing your numbers are a match) to the very end (receiving the money in your bank account, deciding how to spend it, and celebrating)!
- Repeat this exercise one or twice a day for a few weeks. Each time, you can choose to create a new winning the lottery story in your mind, or you can just add on and perfect your previous winning the lottery story.
We can’t guarantee these steps work, but we hope it at least helped you put positive vibes out into the universe. Let us know in the comments whether you have tried mindfulness and whether you think it could actually work!